<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Previous Posts

Name: l3lessed

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Thoughts
"Unnamed"

From the ocean of bodies, Rose looks
On,
rage
deep
in
her
eyes,
still rotting
in her mind the
blood covered
memories of
her family
gone.
The screams that
bled all into one until
silenced with one final
shot, still echoed in her
head. The pull of a lever
silencing the din of the
roaring crowd; then in
unison, a celebration of
death. Blearing through
the deafening crowd, the
screams of her
family gone;
the death not
bringing quiet
so deserved.
Fluttering in
on deaths
exit, a stream
of tears for
endless
beauty
hung

Mike Marla John Timmy Tom Dennies Matt Emily Sean Tarik Stan Michele Christine Kyle Nicky Bob Jim Angel Tim Allen Stevey Julia Monique Cory Travis bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies Jane bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies bodies

Opinion
This is a shaped poem. As you can tell, it has to resemble some shape that correlates with the poem. I'm going to just let you know this took about 20 minutes of formatting it to get it to look just how I had it in a word document. I still don't think it'll scale properly with differently resolutions. I know how to fix that but currently don't have the time. I might go back some time in next few days though and fix it so no matter what the resolution it'll scale properly. I hope you enjoy it. By the way, yes it's a person hanging. Also I just noticed this whole time I've been copying and pasting my formatting, I totally passed up my miss spelling of opinion. I'm not going to go back and fix every one probably, but I thought I'd just say sorry.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
Projects
Archives