<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Previous Posts

Name: l3lessed

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Thoughts
"Lay to Rest."
A soul tired of his plight,
resting behind closed eyes,
as the weary days give way,
to endless starlit skies.

Clinging to the dreary night,
with teeming dreams to find.
Hidden place un-reached by time,
a world he left behind.

A mist covered night will die,
with a brand new day received.
As the darkness creeps away,
A lost moon gives its leave.

He's ripped from his hidden place,
greeting moonlight dew,
with yet another day to face,
but ending still to soon.

Opinion
I know this is an old poem I already posted, but for my poetry class last semester I took it and redid the structure to change it into a classical ballad. I thought the ballad was very fitting for this poem giving it a much more rhythmic sound and structured rhyming form. I'm hoping to get a new poem done soon but am not quit sure how soon. I've had an idea float ashore from my sea of thoughts about a week or two ago and would like to turn it into a poem. Will see what I can get done. I'm busy with writing a story for a game and also work plus school starts in 7 more days. I'll try to keep some updates coming though.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
Projects
Archives